Finding a treadmill that suits your needs can be challenging with so many options on the market. Fortunately, this article gives in-depth information about the top five treadmills under $500 for your home gym. Read on to learn more!
Best Treadmill Under $500
Here is a list of the best-rated affordable treadmills for walking, running and jogging. On this list, you will find the best treadmill for under $500 that helps you burn calories, lose weight, and keep fit.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is all about speed. With a top speed of 12 miles per hour and a 2.5-mile track, you will always be energized while walking or running. Whether you want to lose weight or run a marathon distance, this treadmill allows you to do all of it in one machine.
- 2-position manual incline
- 5.5-inch LCD screen
- 24-minute auto shut-off timer
- 1/8 (1.25 cm) cell cushioning system
- 2.5 mph speed
- Built-in cooling fan
- Easily accessible manual on the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill website
- Durable for extended use
- Easy assembly with clear instructions
- Compact size fits easily in small spaces
- Silent heating option
- Provides practical, detailed feedback on your speed, distance, time and calories burned during use
- Offers adjustable training programs to help you get the best workout
- The belt might slip sometimes
The Schwinn 830 Treadmill is among the best treadmills for walking and jogging. With a top speed of 10 miles per hour and a 20-inch by 55-inch running surface, it’s not one of the fastest treadmills, but it certainly gets the job done.
- 7-inch LCD screen
- 182-lb weight capacity
- Patented cushioning system
- Easy assembly with clear manual
- LCD screen shows you your speed, incline, distance and time during use, to help you track your progress
- Durably built for long-term use
- Narrow walking deck
The Sunny Health and Fitness SF-T4400 Treadmill has excellent features that fit just under the $500 limit. The Sunny Health and Fitness SF-T4400Treadmill can provide a high-quality workout for runners, walkers and people on a weight loss journey. It has an incline setting that offers a 20% to 80% range of slope for walking or running. It also comes with a running surface measuring 55 inches x 23 inches, ensuring a comfortable workout without feeling cramped.
- 9 mph speed
- 55-inch x 23-inch running surface
- 0 – 10% incline setting.
- Foldable and compact frame for easy storage
- Speed, distance, and time are visible on the 6-inch LCD window to keep track of your workout
- 3.0 CHP motor for a smooth and steady workout for hours on end
- More affordable than most treadmills in this price range
- High-quality cushioning system
- 280-lb weight capacity
- Short warranty
Walkers with a more serious interest in weight loss and fat burning may want to consider the Exerpeutic TF900. With a max weight capacity of 300 pounds, you can use this machine for long periods with no issue.
It has a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour and comes with an LCD, allowing you to see your progress. It also has many workout programs to help you stay motivated as you lose weight or build muscle.
- 1.5 HP motor
- Built-in fan
- 4 mph speed
- 2-inch rollers
- 350-lb weight capacity
- Easy assembly
- Compact for small spaces and easy storage
- Good warranty
- Might not be suitable for running.
5. UREVO F1
Not only is the UREVO F1 the most affordable treadmill on this list, but it is also one of the largest. The 65-inch x 20-inch running surface ensures that runners and walkers have plenty of room to work out.
- 77 lb weight
- 260-lb weight capacity
- 12 built-in workout programs
- 2.5 CHP
- Can be plugged into a standard 110V outlet
- 2-inch rollers
- 55.2″L x 5.1″W x 27.8″H
- Highly compact
- LCD monitor
- Phone holder.
- No adjustable incline
Buying Guide For the Best Budget Treadmill Under $500
Below is a summary of the essential factors you should consider when choosing the best-rated affordable treadmills machine for your needs.
· Motor Size
Selecting a treadmill with a strong motor will prevent it from breaking down after frequent use. You should look at the size of the motor and choose one that has enough power to run on an incline and provide you with an optimal workout experience.
· Space and Storage
If you have a small home and do not have much space for a treadmill, ensure that the one you buy is small and can easily store away when not in use. A foldable treadmill is ideal since you can fold it up and tuck it aside after every workout.
Those who are heavier may need to look for a treadmill with a stronger motor that can accommodate extra weight during workouts. Using something with less power may result in the motor breaking down or wearing out faster, thus needing to be replaced sooner than necessary.
· Walking Platform Size
Look for a walking platform that is designed to let the user move around comfortably while walking or running.
The above list of best-rated treadmills under $500 is a compilation of the best products currently available on the market. Each item has been analyzed based on its features, specifications, capabilities and price tag. Now, you can select the best budget-friendly treadmill that fits your personal needs.
Thinking of buying a treadmill? Here’s my favorite, I always recommend it when asked.