Why Assault Treadmill is the Next Big Thing in Cardio Workouts: A Comprehensive Guide
As a fitness enthusiast, I’m always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to stay in shape. Recently, I came across a piece of equipment that has taken the fitness industry by storm – the Assault treadmill. In this comprehensive guide, I’ll be sharing everything you need to know about the Assault treadmill. This includes what Assault treadmills are, their benefits, how to use them, and much more.
Introduction to the Assault Treadmill
An Assault treadmill is a fitness machine that takes the traditional treadmill to the next level. It is designed to provide a more challenging and intense workout. This makes it a perfect fit for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts. This treadmill’s unique design allows users to increase their speed and incline quickly, which makes it more intense.
Fitness enthusiasts prefer this treadmill due to its ability to provide a full-body workout while also increasing cardiovascular endurance. Additionally, its design allows for a safer and more efficient workout. This makes it a popular choice for those looking to push their limits and achieve their fitness goals.
What is an Assault Treadmill?
An Assault treadmill is a motorized treadmill that has a curved running surface. The curve of the running surface allows for a more natural and efficient running motion. This helps reduce the risk of injury. The treadmill is also designed to be more challenging than a traditional treadmill. This is because the user is required to use their body weight to power the machine.
Benefits of an Assault Treadmill
There are many benefits to using an Assault treadmill for your cardio workouts. One of the main benefits is that it can help to increase your overall fitness level. The intense nature of the workout can help to improve your cardiovascular endurance, speed, and agility.
Another benefit of using this treadmill is that it can help to burn more calories than a traditional treadmill. The curved running surface requires more energy to power the machine. This means that you will burn more calories during your workout.
How to Use an Assault Treadmill for Cardio Workouts
Using an Assault treadmill for your cardio workouts is relatively simple. However, it does require practice to get the hang of it. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Start Slowly: Begin by walking on the treadmill to get a feel for the curve of the running surface. Once you are comfortable, you can start to jog or run.
- Use Your Arms: This treadmill requires you to use your arms to power the machine. Make sure to swing your arms naturally as you run.
- Focus on Your Form: Proper form is important when using any treadmill. Make sure to keep your feet under your body, your shoulders relaxed, and your head up.
- Incorporate Intervals: High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a great way to use an assault treadmill. Try sprinting for 30 seconds and then walking for 30 seconds to get your heart rate up.
Assault Treadmill vs. Traditional Treadmill
While traditional treadmills and Assault treadmills may look similar, there are some key differences between the two. One of the main differences is the curved running surface of the Assault AirRunner. This can make the workout more challenging and effective.
Another difference is that the Assault AirRunner treadmill requires you to use your own body weight to power the machine. On the other hand, a traditional treadmill is powered by electricity. This means that the Assault is more eco-friendly and can help to reduce your carbon footprint.
Assault Treadmill Workouts for Beginners
If you’re new to using an assault treadmill, it’s important to start slowly and build up your endurance over time. Here are some beginner workouts to help you get started:
- Walk for 5 minutes to warm up. Then, jog for 30 seconds and walk for 30 seconds. Repeat for 10 minutes.
- Run for 1 minute and then walk for 1 minute. Repeat for 10 minutes.
- Do a 20-minute HIIT workout with sprinting intervals of 30 seconds and walking intervals of 30 seconds.
Advanced Assault Treadmill Workouts
For those who are more experienced with using an Assault AirRunner treadmill, there are many advanced workouts that you can try. Here are some ideas:
- Tabata Intervals: Do 20 seconds of all-out sprinting followed by 10 seconds of rest. Repeat for 8 rounds.
- Incline Intervals: Set the incline to a high level and sprint for 30 seconds. Then, lower the incline and jog for 30 seconds. Repeat for 10 minutes.
- 30-20-10 Intervals: Sprint all-out for 30 seconds, jog for 20 seconds, and walk for 10 seconds. Repeat for 10 minutes.
Maintenance and Care
To ensure that your treadmill lasts for many years, it’s important to take good care of it. Here are some tips for maintenance and care:
- Keep it Clean: Wipe down the machine after each use to remove sweat and dirt.
- Lubricate the Belt: Use a silicone-based lubricant to keep the belt running smoothly.
- Check for Wear and Tear: Regularly inspect the machine for any signs of wear and tear, such as frayed belts or loose bolts.
Where to Buy Assault Treadmill
Assault treadmills can be purchased from a variety of fitness equipment retailers. Some popular options include Rogue Fitness, Amazon, and Assault Fitness.
The Assault Treadmill is an innovative piece of equipment that can help elevate your cardio workouts to the next level. It has a curved running surface that provides a more challenging and intense workout than a traditional treadmill. This design helps to increase your heart rate, burn calories, and improve your overall fitness level.
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced, this treadmill can be a great addition to your fitness routine. So, if you’re looking for a way to challenge yourself, it is definitely worth considering. Give it a try and see the difference for yourself!