By Simon Gould
Welcome to Treadmill.run. My site has over 200 pages about the treadmill. I look at exercising on it, whether you want to lose weight, get healthy, train for a race or all three. I look at treadmills as equipment and how to look after and maintain them, plus I review the best treadmills available today. Fifty million people in the US use them each year so they’re as popular as ever.
As seen on:
We’ve all been a beginner once. If you’ve never used a treadmill before I have several articles telling how to use one. From using the console to a couch to 5k plan to guide you into a running routine from a standing start. Everything you need to know about getting the best out of a treadmill. I’ve written these on a view point that you’re totally new to the machine:
- Couch to 5k on a treadmill
- What is a good treadmill speed?
- When will I see results from using a treadmill?
- Do I need running shoes on a treadmill?
- How long should I run on a treadmill?
- How to run on a treadmill without falling
- Are treadmills worth it?
- Distance on treadmill in miles or km?
One of the primary aims of people taking up an exercise plan is to lose weight. I’ve added this section to help you. Whether you want a walking weight loss plan for those who maybe are very overweight. To a running plan to give those who need to lose those final pounds. Here I help you achieve your goals:
- How long does it take to lose 40 pounds on a treadmill?
- How many calories per hour does a treadmill burn?
- What are the calories burned on a treadmill at an incline?
- If I do the treadmill everyday, will I lose weight?
- How much weight can I lose on a treadmill after 6 weeks?
- Does the treadmill make your bum smaller?
- How do I burn 800 calories a day on a treadmill?
- How Long and How Fast Should I Run On a Treadmill?
In this section I have detailed about aspects of a treadmill you need to know if you’ve used a treadmill before. This is for people who are training on a treadmill. I have pages for runners who are preparing for a race or a similar distance. They will find my race plans very useful which go from 5k, all the way to the marathon:
- Is it ok to run on a treadmill everyday?
- Can I run barefoot on a treadmill?
- How fast can a treadmill go?
- Why do I run slower on a treadmill?
- How to build endurance on a treadmill
- Can you train for a beep test on a treadmill?
- Can a treadmill make you faster?
- Treadmill Workouts: How Long Should You Workout
When I’ve bought a treadmill I want to know all kinds of things like maintaining it and repairing it. I answer that here, also I compare it to other fitness equipment like an elliptical to figure out which is better in all kinds of categories. I’ve answered how much treadmills can cost you to run and how to look after them.
- How to reset a treadmill
- Why does a treadmill stop suddenly?
- Why does a treadmill trip the breaker?
- How do I stop my treadmill squeaking?
- Will a treadmill damage my floor and is it ok upstairs?
- What treadmills come with Bluetooth FTMS?
- Which treadmills have the best cushioning?
- Which treadmills have the best TV screens and Netflix?
Everything else has been covered on this site apart from the treadmills themselves. What we need to know most of all when buying a treadmill for the home is which one to choose. We want one with good features and few drawbacks. This is what this section is for as I review all the treadmills worth buying that are available today.
- Horizon 7.8 AT treadmill review
- Horizon 7.4 AT treadmill review
- Horizon 7.0 AT treadmill review
- Sole ST90 treadmill review
- Bowflex Treadmill 10 review